Finding inspiration in our Biggest Fails

Hello friends,
I am here to celebrate a little vulnerability! I am always telling my students, “Don’t be afraid to fail, keep trying! It’s OK if it isn’t good the first time, we can fix it. That’s how you learn.” Well, in that regard, I suggest we have a “Share your Biggest WeVideo Fails Inspiration Thread”.

I got the idea when I was going through some of my earliest projects (oy vey!). I did everything wrong: Recorded after midnight so I was exhausted, didn’t use a script, internet speed was slow, so the sound was messed up. And my glasses were crooked! So many things.

This is nerve-racking because I regard you all as rockstars… Here we go, friends, let’s do this!: https://www.wevideo.com/view/1757464957

1 Like

Love this topic @karen.jackson Thanks for starting this conversation. I’ll never forget when I was screening a documentary film at a festival in front of a panel of judges and my audio levels were all messed up (while they were coming across clearly on my computer it didn’t fare well in the movie theater and I forgot to test it!) It was a major face palm moment.

1 Like

Right with you, @jeremie.gluckman It usually happens in front of thousands of people! (well, not exactly 1,000, but it feels like it.) Funny everyone has these moments, but we all try to forget it asap.

1 Like